Genève, Switzerland, 1200
Joined on March, 2017
Any day at any time
Up to 25 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationI'm currently finishing my third master's degree, in International Law, and my PhD. I have been adopting comparative approach to education by attendance at different universities; these include the Geneva Academy, The University of Melbourne, l’Université de Fribourg, McGill University, Maastricht University and Charles University.
ExperienceWhether you decided to pass your IELTS / FCE test or improve your English by focusing on one or more skills (reading, listening, writing, speaking, grammar), I can help.
I am an English teacher of pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, and advanced students from multiple language backgrounds. I have specific knowledge and years of experience from teaching General English, IELTS and FCE (language school in Melbourne, Australia) to help you pass your IELTS or FCE test. You will receive extensive feedback about your performance to be able to achieve your score and improve your language skills as soon as possible. As a Ph.D. student, I can provide assistance not only with academic English but also with the formal structure of your writing (essays, thesis etc.).
• General English
• IELTS preparation
• FCE preparation
• Individualized lesson plans with all materials provided
• Strategies for all bands
• Constructive feedback, detailed correction of essays and speaking
• 100% pass rate (all my IELTS and FCE students achieved their desired score)
• FREE IELTS official practice materials for Writing Task 1 (Academic), Writing Task 1 (General), Writing Task 2 (Academic and General), Reading (Academic), Reading (General), Listening (Academic and General), and Speaking (Academic and General)
• FREE FCE official practice materials for Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
HobbiesMy great passion is teaching and interacting with students.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.